Author Topic: Tornado with booster and 510T attie  (Read 1616 times)

Offline simonh20

Tornado with booster and 510T attie
« on: November 09, 2011, 05:12:49 PM »
Have a tornado tank with tornado booster, tried it with a 510T atomiser and prefer the vape with it. Seems to give a stiffer draw, tastes better and dont get caps of tornado tanks stuck in anatomisers. Only drawback is have to refill more often. Does anybody know when using with tornado booster if it is too powerfull for 510T atomiser and whether I will be damaging the atomiser when using with booster?
Thanks in advance

Darth Vaper

Re: Tornado with booster and 510T attie
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2011, 05:20:07 PM »
That atty should work fine with the Booster if it's standard resistance.... If low resistance I would not push the voltage up to high or it might go out like a light bulb.... had that happen with LR's at standard 3.7v

Offline simonh20

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2011, 05:42:27 PM »
Its the standard 510T attie didnt know they did them as lr, know the tornado does lr and booster dosnt make much difference after 3/4 turned up

Darth Vaper

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2011, 06:23:23 PM »
Ahhh Ok you mean the Titan Tank ..... yeah not sure if there is a LR version yet ... thought you meant the standard cart filler style 510.

With tank atomisers Titan/Tornado  you have to be careful not to singe the wick with excessive volts/heat .... keep em good and wet.

It may shorten the lifespan a bit on the wick side of things..... at which point you will either have to push the wick down the spike tube very slightly to reconnect with the coil or re-wick the atomiser all together which isn't for everybody.

Offline RichJr

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Hero Member
  • 😇
    • TW Forum Rules
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2011, 08:29:44 PM »
A quick solution would be, the "higher" the booster output is set the "harder" you should pull to keep the wick and coil efficiently soaked. ;)

I do everything with my iPhone. Totally Wicked way of life.