Author Topic: how to find a booster on the USA site  (Read 1479 times)

Offline Firewing

how to find a booster on the USA site
« on: March 04, 2012, 05:57:18 AM »
I have searched and looked and can find pictures of a booster, but not a sale  for the boosters, I like this idea and thought about buying one, can someone post a link to the USA site for the boosters please?
New to vaping, and loving it!! Also love Android!! I love to hack my phone, rooting, ROMing, and themeing are my favorite hobby!

Offline pufferfish

• puffball
Re: how to find a booster on the USA site
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2012, 06:56:15 AM »
Hi Firewing  :)
I've had a look for you and it seems that the booster is not appearing on the US website at the moment...
I would assume that they are out of stock.
On the UK website they appear at the top of the list in the "accessories" section.
Perhaps Caz or Darth will have some info for you about a date for re-stocking this item,
or can move your question to the "ask TW" board for an answer on Monday...?

Darth Vaper

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2012, 10:10:02 AM »
Yeah I cannot find it either on the US site.
TW only gets a limited number of them a month I believe so it may just be out of stock.

Right now though the Torpedo is some stiff competition at the current sale price of $65 US for the starter kit with a 10ml bottle thrown in on the deal
http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.com/products/torpedo-vvv-ecig/torpedo-vvv-ecig-wicked-wowzer-offer-product.html

Offline Firewing

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2012, 03:55:48 PM »
TW only gets a limited number of them a month I believe so it may just be out of stock.

Right now though the Torpedo is some stiff competition at the current sale price of $65 US for the starter kit with a 10ml bottle thrown in on the deal
http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.com/products/torpedo-vvv-ecig/torpedo-vvv-ecig-wicked-wowzer-offer-product.html
Thanks, I've actually been thinking about a new system, but just bought a whole  bunch of tornado accessories (mega atomizers and tanks) so I need to read up on the best new system,that I can use my old accessories with.
New to vaping, and loving it!! Also love Android!! I love to hack my phone, rooting, ROMing, and themeing are my favorite hobby!

Offline RichJr

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Hero Member
  • 😇
    • TW Forum Rules
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2012, 06:32:16 PM »

Thanks, I've actually been thinking about a new system, but just bought a whole  bunch of tornado accessories (mega atomizers and tanks) so I need to read up on the best new system,that I can use my old accessories with.

Then you'll be happy to know the torpedo can use all those parts. All you need it the adapter. ;)

I do everything with my iPhone. Totally Wicked way of life.

Offline Firewing

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2012, 06:41:56 PM »

Then you'll be happy to know the torpedo can use all those parts. All you need it the adapter. ;)

Does the Torpedo kit come with the adapter? If it does I just might have to get it...if I can get a bigger hit from it that would be awesome and exactly what I am looking for :-)