Author Topic: Booster ordered.... Opinions please?  (Read 1192 times)

Offline glinja

Booster ordered.... Opinions please?
« on: October 04, 2011, 03:10:10 AM »
So I've finally relented (it was just too shiny), and bought a booster for my tornado tank.
Do any of you guys have one, and are they recommended?
The reason I got one, is because when I change batteries, the vapour is much better for about half hour,
then drops off.
I'm hoping the booster solves this drop off, as I have a USB passthrough in my car,
and that is always a good hit, I'm assuming as the battery is at optimum charge?

Offline Astrecks

• Administrator
  • Elite Hero Member
    • Forum Guidelines
Re: Booster ordered.... Opinions please?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 03:32:00 AM »
It's fantastic, you will not be disappointed ;D

Most people find 4.2ish volts the sweet spot, on the booster that is halfway between min and max  on the dial.

I am surprised you find the power seems to fade on your Tornado battery though... it is a genuine battery I take it?
Tornado batteries are regulated to output the same voltage from fully charged to discharged  :-\

The Booster is great for "tired" atomiser as well, as you can tweak the voltage higher.. to burn off some of the old crud that builds up on the coil.

Enjoy ;)
Happy Vaping!!!  Jeff

Offline glinja

Re: Booster ordered.... Opinions please?
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 05:01:18 AM »
hi Jeff,
Its arrived, ive now attached it and.......wow
its arrived really quick and couldnt wait to try it.
Put it lowest setting to see first what happens, and the vape is amazing, then (yup you guessed it), i cranked it up to full.
It just blew my head off!!
wow
recommended very highly.
yes to your other question Jeff, i only ever use TW stuff, so batteries are genuine  :)