Author Topic: ego c LR atties  (Read 2559 times)

Offline auntiekim

ego c LR atties
« on: December 24, 2011, 05:11:37 AM »
This is first impressions, but based on 3 days use.
I bought a pack of LR atties with the ego c.
I vape mostly thick sweet flavours which I have found I need a booster with on the Tornado Tank
 (or 2.4-2.6 clearo's rather than 2.6-2.8 )
Vaping marshmallow (DV)
Normal atty on ego c= very little taste
Normal atty on ego c + booster at 12 0'clock = nice taste, any higher = burnt taste
LR atty on ego c = nice taste
Other flavours follow the same pattern always the LR giving the same or slightly less flavour than with the booster
No clue yet about life, but real happy with performance and I WILL be using the LR as standard (the booster is great but makes the assembly pretty big to carry around)

Offline Timuk

Re: ego c LR atties
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2011, 05:38:55 AM »
Hi Auntiekim...

Spent the last half hour searching for some info on the C LR's....could not find anything so started a topic asking about them.... then just found yours :-)

Sounds like they are good....I am just wondering about life span....am guessing that TW have faith in them as they give a 28 day warranty...unlike the old T LR's....which only come with a 24hr DOA warranty....

Looking forward to updates..... would love to know how they perform long term

Tim

Less 930 spent on Vaping so far....

Offline glinja

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2011, 08:25:32 AM »
I'm waiting till they are available separately I've got far too many batteries etc to warrant yet another full kit!!

Offline Jon Frosty

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2011, 03:11:51 PM »
Can't wait till they are available in the States so we too can enjoy the LR experience!!1

Hope you are having a wonderful christmas weekend

Offline vp_smoker

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2011, 03:20:32 PM »
Still being new and a bit green around the gills, am just wondering about the Lr atty for the eGo.

Do I have to get a booster for them to work properly or can I just use instead of the standard ones. Just wondering really as dont want to waste money buying them to find out they dont work.

Offline StevieD

• Totally Wicked Review Panelist
  • Elite Hero Member
  • My friends call me Modo
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2011, 04:51:39 PM »
Hiya vp_smoker, you won't need a booster for the LR eGo-C atties.......in fact, 'boosting' them too much, especially from new, will make them go pop.

Offline auntiekim

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2011, 07:34:38 AM »

Do I have to get a booster for them to work properly or can I just use instead of the standard ones. Just wondering really as dont want to waste money buying them to find out they dont work
Using booster with the LR's = burnt taste!
All of my sweet flavours will vape and taste excellent with either LR atty OR normal atty + booster
I find sweet flavours don't come through so well (for me) with normal atty by itself.
Strong fruit flavours come through on normal atties, but (I think) taste better on either LR or with booster
I will be buying the LR atties as replacements and I wont need my booster