Author Topic: Titan/510 batteries Full charge but dead  (Read 1718 times)

Offline Shaddaz (Shaddy)

• Vape in public with Pride
Titan/510 batteries Full charge but dead
« on: November 28, 2011, 06:19:36 PM »
Hi guys

Put 5 batteries on charge last night 2 regular and 3 mega took them all off this morning when i got up and dropped them into my pot for use when i needed them however

2 of them (1 reg and 1 mega) was dead when i pulled them from the pot not light no vape nothing and i have just had to put them all back on charge tonight normally done every 2 days and all 5 lit up for charging

are 2 of them duds or could it be something else (the mega batts are a few weeks old the reg unknown i got them from a friend)
Currently using:

Titan/510 Regular and Mega Manual batteries (want Tornado Batteries really) Tornado/Ego Pass through (Love it) Clearomiser (To Be Wick Donors) Tanks (Nice easy use system)  

Offline cath77

Re: Titan/510 batteries Full charge but dead
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2011, 06:24:10 PM »
Possibly but it could be the charger. Is it a multi charger or 5 separate chargers? Keep a note of what batteries were on what charger and see what happens. Chargers  have a 1 year warranty BTW ;)

Offline Shaddaz (Shaddy)

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2011, 06:29:12 PM »
Possibly but it could be the charger. Is it a multi charger or 5 separate chargers? Keep a note of what batteries were on what charger and see what happens. Chargers  have a 1 year warranty BTW ;)

Yes it is

http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.co.uk/products/electronic-cigarette-accessories/mega/510-titan-tornado-5-battery-mega-product.html

came with my mega kit i love the charger for the fact i can bulk charge I hated doing one at a time before

I will let them charge and check them all in the morning see what happens

thanx for the test idea :)
Currently using:

Titan/510 Regular and Mega Manual batteries (want Tornado Batteries really) Tornado/Ego Pass through (Love it) Clearomiser (To Be Wick Donors) Tanks (Nice easy use system)  

Offline StevieD

• Elite Hero Member
  • My friends call me Modo
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2011, 06:38:12 PM »
Plus the standard advice of ensuring that all connection, the batteries, charger slots and both ends of the adapters are completely clean. Also a good idea to keep track of what fails to charge, ie if its a specific charger slot, try it with a different adapter, if the fault moves then it's the adapter - I recently had one of my charger adapters go bad on me after well over a year of faithful service, it was probably salvagable, but they are so cheap, and I still have a pack of 5 spares.

(I think you're talking about Titan batts, but I mention the adapters for info to others.)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 06:40:15 PM by StevieD »

Offline Shaddaz (Shaddy)

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2011, 06:40:39 PM »
Plus the standard advice of ensuring that all connection, the batteries, charger slots and both ends of the adapters are completely clean. Also a good idea to keep track of what fails to charge, ie if its a specific charger slot, try it with a different adapter, if the fault moves then it's the adapter - I recently had one of my charger adapters go bad on me after well over a year of faithful service, it was probably salvagable, but they are so cheap, and I still have a pack of 5 spares.

no adapter needed on the titan for charging only the tornado  ;)

I am going to track them after they finish the charge see what they are like and if any dead drop them into another hole see what happen
Currently using:

Unable to load the 'forum.totallywicked-eliquid.com_below' template.