Author Topic: supermini rocks  (Read 33388 times)

Offline jamvaru

• ;>'
supermini rocks
« on: July 15, 2011, 05:11:18 PM »
just bought 5 atomizers and extra cartriges with herculean juice for my starter supermini kit (the one that looks, and smokes, like a real cigarette), so i have

6 atomizers, each filled and ready to go with its own cartridge,
2 batteries
1 charger...

now i just need a 5 pack of batteries and im good to go with 6 ready sticks and a spare batt.

best vape ive tried, and ive had a lot with my uncle trying almost all of em... all good, but i like this the best, also the price is right

i also have some of the stainless steel ones..  the 901 mini.. which is good, it hits a little smoother but less vape overall, i like the harder hit of the supermini, like a real cig... i got an extra atomizer with my 901 starter so i have two sticks ready to go

keep it up guys... hope the name change goes well

now off to my cousins to see if i can impress him with my new stuff

Offline drahcir

• meganado passthru, clearos, tanks
Re: supermini rocks
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2011, 03:12:25 AM »
Far as I know Totally Wicked USA isn't changing there name. The USA branch just got its independence from the Brits. I don't mean any disrespect to all you folks across the pond. And TECC is the name of the company as a whole.

deja moo -the feeling  that you've heard someones BullSh!t before.
Life is like a roller coaster it has it's ups and downs and sometimes throws you fpr a loop than it  stops

Offline Vaper Boy

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2011, 07:26:29 AM »
Far as I know Totally Wicked USA isn't changing there name. The USA branch just got its independence from the Brits. I don't mean any disrespect to all you folks across the pond. And TECC is the name of the company as a whole.

Not to sure about that to be factual they are individual registered companies.
Just owned by the same person
Keep it real ....... Eugene

]

Offline cath77

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2011, 10:35:04 AM »
Hi and welcome  :)
My granddad uses the cigarette style e-cigs and has for quite a while, he recently changed to the black batteries so people didn't confuse them for the real thing. He's 80 and not very mobile and so can't just get up and go outside. Luckily people don't hassle him too often and are quite understanding when he explains about the e-cigs. Have fun vaping   ;)

Offline jamvaru

• ;>'
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2011, 04:49:54 PM »
hey, that is a great idea... i didn't know there were any other colors (just black?)  anyways...
still, wish they had better cartridges  the (silicone ?) glue that holds the fluvel (?) in the cartridge is weird, too
they need to last longer, more fluid

Offline cath77

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2011, 05:00:13 PM »
Gramps refills his with his homemade 'brew'. He's quite happy with the system. I have the Tornado and Screwdriver which are much better for heavy vaping, I've heard the Titan is good too. Everyone has their own preferences. I think that gramps emptied out the cartridges and put the filters you get from roll-ups in them instead, he likes to tinker with things lol.

Offline RichJr

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Hero Member
  • 😇
    • TW Forum Rules
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2011, 07:32:15 PM »
Gramps refills his with his homemade 'brew'. He's quite happy with the system. I have the Tornado and Screwdriver which are much better for heavy vaping, I've heard the Titan is good too. Everyone has their own preferences. I think that gramps emptied out the cartridges and put the filters you get from roll-ups in them instead, he likes to tinker with things lol.
That's not a bad idea and would give it a sort of analog taste maybe. One thing, tell him to pull apart / fluff the filter up before putting it in the cart and it will hold more juice. ;)

I do everything with my iPhone. Totally Wicked way of life.

Offline cath77

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2011, 07:50:33 PM »
I'll mention it to him, thanks. Just wondering tho, would it work for the 901 carts if i pulled them apart a bit? I know you can buy fluval for them, just that i have a few knocking about from my smoking days.

Offline jamvaru

• ;>'
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2011, 08:38:49 PM »
wow, maybe that is what they had in mind, just don't say for liability protection... i will try it out, thanks

Offline Killjoy

• Friends don't let friends drip and drive
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2011, 08:44:50 PM »
cath, if it works for the 510's then it will work for the 901's, the basic functionality of the design is the same.  The 901 carts are slightly smaller, so you'll just need to use a little less

Offline cath77

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2011, 08:51:40 PM »
I actually gave it a try this morning, does work ok. Only trouble is I used the extra slim filters and the fibres are very tightly compacted and so a little tough. Might try the bigger filters because they are less compacted and could probably use one for a couple of carts. Now that would be very very economical, i do like a bargain lol

Offline misspinky

• I use too many exclamation marks!!!!
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2011, 06:21:32 AM »
Ooh that's interesting... might give it a go when I'm running low on carts...

Offline jamvaru

• ;>'
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2011, 10:50:32 AM »
same material, right?  polyester wool?

Offline cath77

« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2011, 10:56:09 AM »
I've no idea, doesn't say on the box, but it probably is the same material.

Offline jamvaru

• ;>'
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2011, 11:33:38 AM »
so, can you post us with some directions?  how do you do it and still get a draw through the soaked filter?  is it perhaps a partial fill?  space on the sides, like the little white cartridge?  Or, is the white thing stuffed with the cig filter?  anything would be better than the current default setup.... i'll probably try all that and more

Offline cath77

« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2011, 11:55:37 AM »
The one i tried worked ok but the filter tip was the extra slim kind and the fibres were very compacted. I just pulled one apart and fluffed it up as much as possible, guess i used 2/3rds of the filter. There was no leaks and i put quite a lot of juice in and it vaped fine, I just think that the larger less compacted ones would work better. Got a very nasty virus at the moment, but when i'm feeling better will pop out for the regular filters and give them a try.

Offline jamvaru

• ;>'
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2012, 12:06:34 PM »
turns out less is more, in fluvel (?) ... can't pack a whole butt in there, but if you pull the fibres apart and cut it about the same size as the original fluvel ... not bad

im thinking of trying felt

still loving the super mini but am buying a titan tank kit right now (christmass money, thank god)

Darth Vaper

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2012, 04:51:01 PM »
When the Titan arrives I would not be surprised if you forgot all about the Super

Get a Titan Tank atomiser and you will forget what fluval is as well.

Offline jamvaru

• ;>'
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2012, 03:45:11 PM »
yeah, i got an adapter for my old super atomizers (6 of em, 2 old batts) for 510 batt to 4081 atomizer... but they sent me 901 to 4081... sigh... here we go :)