Author Topic: SD cleaning  (Read 830 times)

Offline Sharkfin

SD cleaning
« on: September 03, 2010, 07:34:00 AM »
Is there a way to take apart the SD MkII further than just unscrewing the atomizer and body.  Its hard to clean where the atty screws into the body.
There can be only one!

Offline prof beard

Re: SD cleaning
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2010, 07:42:42 AM »
No - I find tearing a strip off a business card and twiddling it down the slot between the atty fixing and the body does the trick
I won't slave for beggar's pay, likewise gold and jewels, but I would slave to learn the way to sink your ship of fools

Offline Lunawolf

• Life's too short to vape with cheap crap ;-)
Re: SD cleaning
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2010, 06:36:01 PM »
I take a small piece of rolled up tissue to get any juice out of all the grooves where the atty connects. Occasionally, I will take just a bit of rubbing alchohol to that area as well...on a tissue.  Also, you can undo the switch and clean the screw really good. When u put the switch back together, use a (real) screwdriver to tighten the screw a bit, so it doenst come apart on you unexpectedly. Aso, before putting the switch back together be sure to wipe out the hole in the bottom where said screw goes as well. Also keep the threads on the body nice and clean too. As soon as ya see it dropping in performance, just break it down and clean it and it will be good as new again. The SD is a great PV and mine sees alot of use. Good luck and happy vaping :-)

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity ~ E.A.Poe

Unable to load the 'forum.totallywicked-eliquid.com_below' template.