Author Topic: 5 short and random questions  (Read 859 times)

Offline R34L157

• ◄▬○▬○▬►
5 short and random questions
« on: March 14, 2012, 12:26:21 PM »
Five questions, one post. I'll be as succinct as possible.

1. What are totally wicked's copywriter requirements in usage of images? I know that Joyetech and other companies that TW works with would be separate, but I'm inquiring about site images such as the devil logo. I do photography, manipulations and the like and wanted to know whether fan based art is ok.

2. I've looked everywhere online and here to see if there are any mods for driptips for larger driptips kind of like half the size of the traditional cigarette holders. Whether straight or bent in design I'd love to know if they exist or if anyone has made any driptip mods.

3. While there is a lot of info on the web, does anyone know of an eBook or the like for info regarding mixing your own fluids? perhaps someone could make one specifically for TW eliquid and the variants or something because while there are videos and a few posts here and there, something written by someone that actually knows what the hell they are doing would be nice. It's hard to avoid the misinformation.

4. A bit silly but, has anyone heard or seen a "turkish style water pipe mod" that would be practical and could some how have perhaps a VVV or some other ecig attach to it? can just imagine a lava lamp looking thing on the floor with a tube coming out to a long tip :)

5. Has anyone flown commercial with any kind of Ecig, whether in your main bag or on your person or carry-on and if so what was your experience with customs.

If these or similar questions have been asked before i apologize.

Offline MizzSvensson

• TT - my nickname AND my vaping device!
Re: 5 short and random questions
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 12:35:08 PM »
Five questions, one post. I'll be as succinct as possible.

1. What are totally wicked's copywriter requirements in usage of images? I know that Joyetech and other companies that TW works with would be separate, but I'm inquiring about site images such as the devil logo. I do photography, manipulations and the like and wanted to know whether fan based art is ok.

2. I've looked everywhere online and here to see if there are any mods for driptips for larger driptips kind of like half the size of the traditional cigarette holders. Whether straight or bent in design I'd love to know if they exist or if anyone has made any driptip mods.

3. While there is a lot of info on the web, does anyone know of an eBook or the like for info regarding mixing your own fluids? perhaps someone could make one specifically for TW eliquid and the variants or something because while there are videos and a few posts here and there, something written by someone that actually knows what the hell they are doing would be nice. It's hard to avoid the misinformation.

4. A bit silly but, has anyone heard or seen a "turkish style water pipe mod" that would be practical and could some how have perhaps a VVV or some other ecig attach to it? can just imagine a lava lamp looking thing on the floor with a tube coming out to a long tip :)

5. Has anyone flown commercial with any kind of Ecig, whether in your main bag or on your person or carry-on and if so what was your experience with customs.

If these or similar questions have been asked before i apologize.

Don't apologize :D we're here to help each other :D

I can answer the first (halfly anyhow) and the fifth.

1) write a post on the "Ask the Tw team" and Louise or Daniel will reply as fast as possible :D I'm sure they wouldn't mind, but ask them first anyway :D

5) many airlines do not appreciate e-cigs while flying, because there is not enough personel to go around to check all the time, if it's a real ciggie :) But stealth vaping can be done so you won't miss out on the nicotine :P

I haven't failed - I've just found a 1000 methods that didn't work! Don't lead me to temptation - I can find the way on my own!

Offline Customer Service Rep (US)

• Global Moderator
    • Totally Wicked E-Liquid USA Inc.
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2012, 01:16:08 PM »
R34L157,

1. Fan Based Art is more than fine. Just make sure it is tasteful and does not promote and other E-Cig companies :)
2,3,4, & 5. That I cannot answer. I will repost this in a different area so others can see.

Thanks,
Daniel
Kind Regards,
Daniel Leissler
Client Services Main Line - 888-761-9425

Offline Firewing

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2012, 02:14:35 PM »
I can only answer one question. When I flew with my e-cigarette the only thing they asked was to take it out and separate it from my other things that need to go thru security. As for vaping in fight,I just took some bathroom breaks and did it in there.
New to vaping, and loving it!! Also love Android!! I love to hack my phone, rooting, ROMing, and themeing are my favorite hobby!

Offline R34L157

• ◄▬○▬○▬►
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2012, 01:54:31 PM »
@Daniel: could you stick the links in here when you repost if possible?

@firewing: Question was less about vaping in-flight and more about having kit on person both while going through check in and customs, but its cool to see how your experience went! Another thing i am wondering is various international laws. A lot of  countries may not even know e-cigs exist and say i end up in Egypt in front of Khufu's pyramid taking a vape (photos to be done in 12 months-pending civil unrest in Egypt) i wonder what laws would be or whether blanket laws regarding equipment may be. As it is still early days in the E-cig world i think commonsense would be to be discrete but i'd like to know what others think.

Hopefully one day we can look forward to Ecigs being in the Tax free stores at the airport! :)

Unable to load the 'forum.totallywicked-eliquid.com_below' template.