Author Topic: PR Strawberry  (Read 4884 times)

Offline smurf

PR Strawberry
« on: August 08, 2010, 03:54:12 PM »
August 8, 2010                                                                   PR Strawberry

Equipment:  SDMKII, 901 Atty w/blue foam mod

I received this on Friday the 6th. I've been vaping it off and on for the last two day's. The reason for this was to see if there were any changes in the taste due to the other flavors I was enjoying. Surprisingly, there were no changes. When opening the bottle for the first time it has a pleasant, fruity strawberry scent. It is reddish/ pink in color, and is somewhere between thick and thin. I, out of habit from taking liquid medications in the past, always shake my nic juices well before use. After shaking well, it drips quite easily, though there's no reason for it not too. I had removed and thoroughly washed and dried the foam, rather than put a new piece in the cart. On the draw I can taste the strawberry, and even more so on the exhale. It has a pleasant aftertaste that does'nt linger for very long. I like this better than the strawberry I had mixed using the LorAnns strawberry flavor concentrate. The throat hit for me seems on the mild side. I would prefer it be a bit stronger. Vapor production is excellent. I tried it with a 510 atty also, with great vapor production, and a slight loss of flavor. I would personally prefer it in a higher mg strength also. I would or will most likely purchase this in the future. I see nothing wrong with this flavor at all. I guess it all comes down to personal preference. If one likes strawberry, you should not have any problem with this. I could easily use this as my after meal vape, or like a snack between meals. I will give it a 9 for good overall performance.
"When a man steals your wife, there's no better revenge than to let him keep her."

Offline dereck72

Re: PR Strawberry
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2010, 06:14:51 AM »
August 2010 Patriot Range Strawberry 18mg

Equipment:
Today Iím using a Tornado and LR 510 atomizer.

Appearance/Aroma:
The juice in my sample is an orangey shade of pink, its pretty medium in opacity.
The scent of the liquid is similar to freshly cut strawberries, slightly intensified.

Flavor:
The best way I could describe it is similar to the filling in strawberry shortcake, where you actually added slices of strawberry to the filling.  The vapor leaves behind a pleasantly sweet aftertaste.  Itís subtle but not overly subtle, just right in my opinion.  I donít tire of it quickly and can vape this flavor for a pretty good amount of time before reaching for something else.

Throat Hit:
Not much of a throat hit, if any, to this juice.  Itís a very sweet flavor so Iím fine without the hit.

Vapor production:
As far as vapor production goes, my screen gets partially cloaked in billowy vapor when I exhale.  Not a 100% blocked out view, but an amount Iím definitely more than ďjust contentĒ with.

Patriot Range Strawberry is a flavor I thoroughly enjoyed.  I would not hesitate to recommend this one, or to revisit myself.  I had a 30ml bottle in the past and vaped through it in about two weeks.

I'm no quitter...I'm a winner :)

Offline Lunawolf

• Life's too short to vape with cheap crap ;-)
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2010, 12:30:28 PM »
PR Strawberry 18mg August 2010

Before I get into the review, I just wanted to say that I am not really into Strawberry flavored anything. If I want to taste Strawberry, I eat Strawberrys. Now blueberry would be a different story lol I love blueberry everything.  Ok..back to the PR Strawberry.

Equipment Used Regular 510 atty on a regular Tornado battery whilst direct dripping

Color/Smell Juice is pinkish orange in color, and the smell from the bottle is that of fresh ripe strawberrys. REAL Strawberrys! Liquid also has a good consistency to it. Drips nicely. Not thin or runny at all.

Flavour I was really suprized with this juice. It tastes just like it smells..like fresh ripe sweet strawberrys. I am not picking up anything artificial about this juice. It's not overly sweet and it's not a candy type of flavor either. It's about as close to real strawberry as one could get. I am really enjoying it....she who doesn't like anything strawberry flavored ;-)  The flavor also is not overpowering. When first vaping it, I thought it was rather light on flavor, but that was after vaping the stonger juices I am used to. The PR Strawberry has a nice refreshing true strawberry flavor.

Throat Hit Very light. Not really any TH to it at all.

Vapor Production Medium. It doesn't quite put out the massive plumes that say an all VG base would, but is certinly enough to satisfy. The wonderful flavor of this juice alone more than makes up for the lack of TH and meduim vapor.

If you love Strawberrys and are looking for a true strawberry flavor, and not a candy type of flavor, I would definitly suggest trying this one. It's really lovely.   

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity ~ E.A.Poe

Offline NandyDC

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2010, 05:53:58 PM »
PR Strawberry 18mg

Im using for this review a LR901 on the SDMII and dripping using the TW delrin Drip Tip.

The liquid is a reddish/orange colored one with a very pleasant smell of fresh strawberry.

On the flavor department the vape taste like guest what? Yes Strawberry. Man this one really taste strawberry, just like fresh one, and the same aftertaste you got when you sit with a bucket of fresh strawberries. Nice sweet vape but not overpowering sweet. I really like it.

Under average to non Throat Hit. The TH is not needed in this one really. good feeling vape.

Not a massive vapor producer but good enough to be a very pleasant vape specially for after dinner. Another PR winner. Recommended for those strawberry lovers.

Unable to load the 'forum.totallywicked-eliquid.com_below' template.