Author Topic: PR Double Apple Shisha 18mg - October 2010  (Read 6266 times)

Offline Lunawolf

• Life's too short to vape with cheap crap ;-)
PR Double Apple Shisha 18mg - October 2010
« on: September 22, 2010, 04:56:46 PM »
Patriot Range Double Apple Shisha 18mg - October 2010

Equipment used Regular 510 atty on a SDMKII whilst direct dripping

Color/Smell My sample is reddish orange in color. The color reminds me of a Tequila Sunrise after you put the grenadine in.  I have never smoked a hookah but the smell is that of what I would imagine an apple hookah tobacco smells like. Smells really good. Liquid is a good consistancy and has a bit of thickness to it. Not  runny or watery. Drips nicely.

Taste Flavor is that of crisp refreshing red apples. Slightly sweet and slightly tart at the same time  mixed with what I gather is the hookah tobacco.  Flavor is genuine in taste and not artificial. I am really loving this one. 

Throat Hit Light but the delicious flavor really makes up for it.

Vapor Production Vapor is average to slightly above average but again, the awesome flavor of this juice makes it worth the vape! Only issue I have with this juice -and it may just be me, but it seems like it might be a little hard on the attys. Still, I will be buying a bottle on my next order. Another excellent juice from the PR line.   

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity ~ E.A.Poe

Offline dereck72

Re: PR Double Apple Shisha 18mg - October 2010
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2010, 10:02:01 PM »
October 2010 Patriot Range Double Apple Shisha 18mg

What is Shisha?  I wasn’t familiar myself when this flavor was released, so I had to look it up.  I learned it’s the term used for the tobacco that is used in the process of smoking Hookah, the tobacco is soaked in fruit shavings such as apples, grapes, strawberries, etc.

Equipment:
Mega Tornado combined with a 510 low resistance atomizer.

Appearance/Aroma:
An orangey-pink in color and middle of the road in viscosity best describes the appearance of my sample.  Comparing it to the smell of warm apple cider is the best way I can describe the smell of the liquid.

Flavor:
When I first read the name “Double Apple” I thought this was going to be an overly fruity vape, I was wrong.  It has a mild tobacco base coupled with the flavor of apple cider.  I detect a hint of spice that enhances this flavor.  The one spice that seems to stand out is cinnamon.  It’s a well-balanced flavor and works well for all day vaping.  The apple flavor came through a little more on the low resistance atomizer compared to the standard 510.

Throat hit:
I am guessing that the combination of tobacco and spice is what accounts for the impressive throat hit I experience in an e-liquid at 18mg strength. 

Double Apple Shisha is an exotic, complex blend of tobacco, fruit, and spice that equates to one tasty vape!  I would highly recommend Double Apple Shisha, I like this one as an alternative to tobacco flavors for all day vaping.

I'm no quitter...I'm a winner :)

Offline smurf

Re: PR Double Apple Shisha 18mg - October 2010
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2010, 05:38:51 PM »
PR Double Apple Shisha 18mg

I used the SDMKII with a 901 atty and drip tip.

Appearance:  Red/Orange in color and transparent. Appears to be of moderate thickness. Drips easily.

Smell: The smell seems to be that of cough syrup. Cannot smell any apple at all.

Taste: There is a certain sweetness on the draw, and same on the exhale. I cannot detect anything resembling an apple flavor at all with this. It does have a mediciny taste to it.

Throat hit:  Throat hit with this is little to none.

Vapor:  Vapor is moderate to heavy with this.

I've heard it said many times, that taste is subjective. That is apparently the case with me on this particular flavor.
It is just not doing it for me.
"When a man steals your wife, there's no better revenge than to let him keep her."

Unable to load the 'forum.totallywicked-eliquid.com_below' template.