Totally Wicked Cigar Flavor 24mg
Well right off the get go this flavor surprised me with how it delivered a distinct cigar flavor at the same time without stinking up the room or the car. It's flavor is mild and not overwhelming. But definitely a solid cigar emulation without doubt. On the Titan the throat hit is very strong, on the MicroPipe it is a little smoother by a small amount. I have found just puffing on the vape is a a lot more satisfying then directly inhaling it. My ratingFlavor 9/10
- A mild cigar flavor. Does not linger/stick to the atomizer for long.Vapor 8/10
- Had a nice amount of vapor on the MicroPipe, more on the Titan.Throat Hit 10/10
- Remember though a cigar is not really meant to be inhaled, just puffed on. When inhaled it is very strong, much like with a real cigar. The same seems apply for French Pipe also.Overall 9/10
- I really only ever used the sweet tip cigars and pipe tobacco cigars like Backwoods, but this one is growing on me and has left a good impression on me. When I purchase a bottle I will add some flavoring to get it more to my liking, taking it to a 10. I think that is down solely to the individual.Dad's first impression
(True Cigar/Pipe Smoker)
I let my father have a go at it, figuring he was a real cigar/pipe smoker and wanted some input from him.
Seeing that this is Cigar flavor, he is the intended user/market.
Wow...... tastes like a Macanudo cigar!!! He was shocked at how closely it was to puffing on a real cigar.(His first reactions were very impressive) He was very shocked with it's flavor, and again stated it is a great cigar flavor. Said it tasted very much like a good bulk of the mild cigars on the market. Stated the idea of it was great, now that most are forced to smoke outdoors this is nice to have for when you don't have the time to smoke an entire cigar in one shot. No need to cut the cherry off of a partially used cigar as well. The lack of a lingering musty cigar smell is a real strong point, this can be vaped in a non cigar freindly house/establishment with very little issues. He had only tested it on the MicroPipe, which I imagine to closely mimic the electronic cigar sold here. Dad's rating Overall 10/10
- A very pleasing mild cigar flavor and a perfect replacement for those who can't smoke a real cigar, or are looking for an alternative. More public freindly than the real thing. Conclusion
All in all it lives up to its name and should be treated as such. If you don't like cigars, it would probably be best to avoid this one. If you are a Cigar smoker this is an absolute must have E-liquid. And a perfect companion for the E.Cigar http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.com/products/ecigar-and-accessories-products.html