Author Topic: what shall I buy  (Read 1068 times)

Offline leighqt

what shall I buy
« on: February 23, 2012, 06:06:03 PM »
Hiya

Being new to Vaping I have spent more or less 2 full days looking at devices, reviews, parts,acessories, prices,spare parts, fluids etc etc.

Im really keen on the EGO C. Although it is quite expensive for me at the moment, but I cannot bear to buy anymore fags, im a 20 a day smoker and sick of it, hence why im going to vape.

I would quite like to have a pv that I can use at home and one I can use/ take out in public, appearance doesnt rally matter.

My question is this should I get a EGO C for home use(once I have more cash) [the 510 titan.

am thinking the titan as I believe I can get it quickly ie special delivery and start vaping immediatly, Titan tank parts can also fit the 510 !, is this true ??...

To summarise

I want the EGO C but am skint really and cant justify the cost, but, want / need to start vaping asap. using disposable e cigs is no good .

any help , i will be so grateful

minus 2 x titan kits, mk11 kit, mixing stuff

Offline SMonkey

Re: what shall I buy
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 06:14:31 PM »
Hi and welcom to the forum

If its the ego-t you want go for it the cost although is at a premium
price is a premium pv.

Think of the price as an investment rather than a expensive gadget
you will save your money as analogues are more of a drain on the
pocket in the long run

Hope this helps Steve

Offline cyborg

• Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2012, 06:15:23 PM »
Hi leighqt
Welcome to the forum.
This could be worth looking at.
http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.co.uk/products/discontinued-products/electronic-cigarette-starter-kit-tecc-product.html
Yes Titan Tank parts can also fit the 510
YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED Smiley" border="0

Offline leighqt

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2012, 06:36:49 PM »
thanks for your replies guys. one more question . Just noticed the tornado tank is fairly cheap at the mo with yo yo discounts,,,

would i be better with this than the titan 510.??

minus 2 x titan kits, mk11 kit, mixing stuff

Offline milspec

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2012, 07:37:49 PM »
imo, you cant beat the screwdriver...it works with just about everything, and there is nothing to break!
you can't take it with you, but I'll let you hold it for awhile.

Offline cyborg

• Elite Member
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2012, 08:37:17 PM »
thanks for your replies guys. one more question . Just noticed the tornado tank is fairly cheap at the mo with yo yo discounts,,,

would i be better with this than the titan 510.??

YES
                                                                                     ;)

Offline Lettie22

• Paulette
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2012, 03:18:09 AM »
Welcome leighqt!

Never having used a titan, I can't compare, but I can tell you this.   I started my vaping with the Tornado-T and loved it.    Then couldn't resist the ego-c and bought it.  I still use my Ts, but the flavor you get with the ego-c just can't be beat (between the two).   I think you'll be happy with the T and with that, you can always upgrade to the C when they start selling the cone parts separately (which I believe will be soon).   

Not sure what happened, by on the UK site, the Tornado starter kits are no longer on the yo-yo but are still on the US site.   I believe it is on Fridays that they change the products in the yo-yo and the weekly discount section.   

Also, the problem with buying the starter kits, you have absolutely no back up parts.    Your atomizer can go at any time and then you simply cannot vape until you get a spare.    If you can at all afford it, go with a full kit of whatever you decide, IMHO.  Put the money you were going to use for special delivery to buy a full kit.

Offline Jules1977

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2012, 12:54:33 PM »
Hi,

I was in the same boat as you a few months ago, I started with the 510, and enjoyed it, but the constant need of filling it up, soon wore me down, the battery is also not that great as its small. Within a few weeks I got a tornado tank, and my 510 hasn't been touched since !

Since then they have brought out the ego c, and thats my next step, but may as well wear the tornado down first as from what I read it's highly likely my tornado will go in the cupboard alongside the 510 when I get my ego c!

In summary, as a 20 a day smoker, I would recommend the tornado, not the 510

Offline The Vape Escape

• Tornado T, Titan, screwdriver mk2, Ego C
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2012, 01:22:00 PM »
Hey Leighqt,

Welcome,

Yeah, the Tornado T is definitely a step up from the Titan (which also comes in a Tank version by the way)
 The Tornao is just a supersized version and has a battery that significantly outlasts the Titans.
I would echo what Lettie said in that you should try for the full kit IMO.. Unless you're planning to smoke at the same time? Just that with one Battery and Attie only.. You'd be stuck whilst it charged up again, plus atties can fail, so only having the one could be cutting it a bit too fine?  :)

I take any of my PV's out and find them quite easy to palm when discretion is required but if you really MUST have a small device to take out (or you've little hands) that's where the Titan comes in.

Personally, I would get either a Tornado T or Ego C first.. And start using it at home. Then, if after a while you feel it's too big to take out, then you could consider adding an additional Titan later on?  :-\

Hope you enjoy what ever you decide to buy!  ;)
V.E

Facebook - The single most powerful tool for population control ever created!  Only when the power of love overcomes the love of power.. will the world truly know peace.  Barri

Offline jediknight129

• urban airsofting tank user
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2012, 03:56:58 PM »
based on my experience get the tank starter and a spare atty because the titan will just piss you off with the battery life. I get a full day from a tornado battery and have 2 now.

Offline cyborg

• Elite Member
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2012, 07:42:13 PM »
Wish I got a day out of a Tornado, lucky to get a full day out of a Torpedo & a DCT, not that I vape a lot or anything.

Offline jediknight129

• urban airsofting tank user
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2012, 07:51:29 PM »
full day out an about is about 6 hours rest is at pc passthruing it now.

Unable to load the 'forum.totallywicked-eliquid.com_below' template.