Author Topic: GOT MY TORNADO!  (Read 2031 times)

Offline yeahivape

GOT MY TORNADO!
« on: February 21, 2012, 03:27:34 PM »
I have been waiting since Thursday! (shipping was fine, just a few days of torture [we all know what I mean]) and Presidents day didn't help my cause, but I received it today, and could NOT be happier! It was exactly what I was expecting and more! So nice to finally buy a product and get what you were expecting! I feel the Tornado will be a main staple in my vaping experience for a long while. Right out of the box I could not have asked for better performance, awesome vapor, and one atty came in awesome shape, giving me great flavor (the other one I took out of the blister pack has some breaking in left yet, but I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!) The negative reviews were turning me off, but it seems with research and understanding you can make this product work for you, and the sheer versatility of the device is even more astounding, tanks, carts, 510 atties, you name it you can probably incorporate it into use with the Tornado! Keep up the good work TW, you have earned yourself a lifetime loyal customer! Can't wait to see whats in store for the future! *sinister grin*   ;D :D ;) :) :o 8) ::)

Offline Dragonfire

Re: GOT MY TORNADO!
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 03:48:19 PM »
congrats! i can't wait for mine to come.. unfortunately my mailman is lazy i know he has my package with him but no mail yet :/

Offline rgartley

• Rob
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2012, 03:53:41 PM »
congrats! i can't wait for mine to come.. unfortunately my mailman is lazy i know he has my package with him but no mail yet :/

With patience comes great reward.  :)

/I know it's supposed to be virtue
//trying to be insighful... didn't work too well

Offline yeahivape

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2012, 04:17:01 PM »

With patience comes great reward.  :)

/I know it's supposed to be virtue
//trying to be insighful... didn't work too well

Patience is most indefinitely a virtue and a must, (especially with online orders hahaha.)

Hahaha, I love that mine gets $*** done, he is more than likely at my house by the time I'm out on lunch for work like 1-2 here on the east coast, but yeah man its def worth the wait, you should have a night to look forward to, as long as you have some good juice on hand ;)

Offline yeahivape

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2012, 04:23:31 PM »
Make that a lot! :P I have not put mine down yet hahahaha, two tanks in. =x

Offline Dragonfire

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2012, 05:27:12 PM »
yay it finally came! omg soooooo gooooood!

Offline Lettie22

• Paulette
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2012, 05:42:45 PM »
I have been waiting since Thursday! (shipping was fine, just a few days of torture [we all know what I mean]) and Presidents day didn't help my cause, but I received it today, and could NOT be happier! It was exactly what I was expecting and more! So nice to finally buy a product and get what you were expecting! I feel the Tornado will be a main staple in my vaping experience for a long while. Right out of the box I could not have asked for better performance, awesome vapor, and one atty came in awesome shape, giving me great flavor (the other one I took out of the blister pack has some breaking in left yet, but I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!) The negative reviews were turning me off, but it seems with research and understanding you can make this product work for you, and the sheer versatility of the device is even more astounding, tanks, carts, 510 atties, you name it you can probably incorporate it into use with the Tornado! Keep up the good work TW, you have earned yourself a lifetime loyal customer! Can't wait to see whats in store for the future! *sinister grin*   ;D :D ;) :) :o 8) ::)

If the other atty doesn't "break in," give customer service a call and they will make it right.    Soooooooo, what e-liquid are you vapin?

Offline yeahivape

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2012, 05:52:26 PM »

If the other atty doesn't "break in," give customer service a call and they will make it right.    Soooooooo, what e-liquid are you vapin?

Its getting better and better each time I pick it up so I don't think that should be a problem. Currently I have both set ups running, switching between TW RY4 and (idk if this will get edited) Halo Tribeca. So far so great! Awesome awesome product, sooo happy! I made it through a pre filled Medium tank already and that was rather good, glad I ordered 20 ml of it =D

Offline rgartley

• Rob
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2012, 07:01:53 PM »
What's the RY4 taste comparable too? Is it just regular tobacco flavored?

/suckin on my new PR Kaluha 16Mg
//umm...umm... tasty
///sry for the thread hijack

Offline yeahivape

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2012, 11:09:02 PM »

//umm...umm... tasty

I never mind thread hijacks, always make it more interesting and I love juice convos, since I am still just getting my feet wet with juice vendors but TW's RY4 is similar to their tobacco but different, I'll set them both up tomorrow and give you a more accurate taste test but I really like them both the RY4 is a nice balance of tobacco and sweet. I really like it, I only vaped one tank, earlier in the day so I have to try it again to get a better pallet hit, but so far I really like it.

Offline yeahivape

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2012, 11:09:34 PM »
yay it finally came! omg soooooo gooooood!

Lmk how your first few days go!!

Offline Dragonfire

« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2012, 12:18:56 AM »
i used to vape in the past, most of 2010 actually. i can't even remember why i stopped but it had nothing to do with vaping itself.

Day 1 impressions:

It's far better than it was back in 2010, most likely because of the quality increase since then, plus the invention of the tank system. That fluval crap was terrible and dripping was annoying and kind of embarassing at times. The thing I like most so far is the consistency.... same vapor, throat hit, and satisfaction each time, again as opposed to the old ones where quality of a drag fluctuated wildly. All in all, 5 stars so far. One thing I'm interested in seeing is if vaping first thing in the morning is still miles more enjoyable than smoking a cigarette first thing.

I'd love to hear your experience as well yeahivape.

Keep ya posted.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 12:30:52 AM by Dragonfire »

Offline yeahivape

« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2012, 01:55:59 PM »
i used to vape in the past, most of 2010 actually. i can't even remember why i stopped but it had nothing to do with vaping itself.

Day 1 impressions:

It's far better than it was back in 2010, most likely because of the quality increase since then, plus the invention of the tank system. That fluval crap was terrible and dripping was annoying and kind of embarassing at times. The thing I like most so far is the consistency.... same vapor, throat hit, and satisfaction each time, again as opposed to the old ones where quality of a drag fluctuated wildly. All in all, 5 stars so far. One thing I'm interested in seeing is if vaping first thing in the morning is still miles more enjoyable than smoking a cigarette first thing.

I'd love to hear your experience as well yeahivape.

Keep ya posted.

So far if you don't know yet I LOVE IT, it is the next afternoon and love it still. Have an analog sitting on my desk and have not touched it :) Was not a vapor in the past and this is only my third kit and first fat batt kit, (don't have much to compare) I was expecting more of a learning curve but none yet! Clouds of vapor out of the box and with the tank system! I was also not expecting to like the tank system, so far so good. I have already found out that I like the silicone tank caps more than the plastic ones that come on the tanks. I would love to know how long your attys and parts last being that we received them same day! This could be a good learning / research opportunity :) I think I went through 4 tanks yesterday and I got it at 1 hahahaha. It did not leave my hands.

definitely keep me updated!

What juices you vaping?

Offline yeahivape

« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2012, 03:59:57 PM »

//umm...umm... tasty

Sitting here vaping the TW titan tobacco and RY4. They do taste similar, If I had to choose one I'd pick the RY4, (it being the first RY I have tried) they hit the nail on the head with what I was expecting, a nice tobacco base with a nice caramel flavor. Both balance each other out very well IMHO. I ilke them both and will probably add them both to the next 5x bottle order I place but if I had to choose one it'd be the RY4. I don't think you'll be disappointed with it. :)

Offline Dragonfire

« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2012, 04:52:17 PM »
What juices you vaping?

Currently just the stock Menthol and really good Menthol I had left over from 2010

I have a TW Titan Liquid package coming in the mail w/ Apple, Cherry, Coffee, Menthol, and American Red Tobacco

I'll post my opinions of them once I get them, which should be Friday.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 04:54:02 PM by Dragonfire »

Offline yeahivape

« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2012, 08:57:03 PM »
I am really interested in how the cherry is, I really like cherry, just have not liked the cherry that I have tried. (only one but tasted like cherry chapstick.) So keep me updated!

Offline canniscam

• W3MSG (AG)
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2012, 09:09:49 PM »
I can't stand artificial cherry flavors.  I love real cherries in just about any form but I might have xxxxx a b**** if they try to give me a cherry lollipop.

Canniscam

-Insert something witty here, I am too lazy to do it myself!

Offline rgartley

• Rob
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2012, 08:23:21 AM »
I have a TW Titan Liquid package coming in the mail w/ Apple, Cherry, Coffee, Menthol, and American Red Tobacco

I haven't tried the Titan line so I'm looking forward to your thoughts on it.

Offline Dragonfire

« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2012, 02:44:56 PM »
Package came in today

Really enjoying the Apple, Cherry and Menthol... I'll post a detailed review when I go thru a few tanks of each, but right now I can't put down this Cherry flavor... sooooo good

Offline rgartley

• Rob
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2012, 04:24:15 PM »
Had to get some TW Titan today as it was 42% on the yoyo... couldn't pass it up. 100ml for $36 w/shipping. Looking fwd to it!

Offline Dragonfire

« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2012, 04:36:19 PM »
yea i caught it at the same price... 100ml for $36 is too good not to buy

Offline Dragonfire

« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2012, 09:12:53 PM »
Tried the American Red Tobacco.... It's labeled as American Red Tobacco on the bottle... Not as great as I would like, it's more nutty than anything but by nutty I mean like bad bar nuts that 50 people had their hands in before me. I'll probably just use it as something to mix other flavors with.

Offline X-Ring

• This how I mix flavors!!!
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2012, 11:16:40 PM »
I like the PR American red tobacco. The only titan I have tried is Watermelon, I found it too weak in flavor so I haven't tried anymore.
I just play around mixing my own, Titan being made in china has put me off it .
      Money spent at TW $1554.13.

Date I should break even!!!     November 10, 2012.

Offline Dragonfire

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2012, 11:38:02 PM »
I don't subscribe to the whole Anti-China or Anti-Non American products thing as it pertains to quality or safety. They are just like any business... bad product = loss of money, or toxic product = no money.

Offline yeahivape

« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2012, 07:40:24 PM »
yeah thats why I love the yo-yo deals, but I am now tempted to order a bottle of Titan cherry with my next order.

Offline Dragonfire

« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2012, 12:14:58 AM »
Been trying out the TW Titan Coffee flavor today... much better than I expected. Not an all day thing like my beloved Cherry flavor <3 but still pretty good

Unable to load the 'forum.totallywicked-eliquid.com_below' template.