Author Topic: cant decide!  (Read 616 times)

Offline danwldr

• Dan
cant decide!
« on: March 02, 2012, 08:23:01 PM »
Hi all, I have been vaping for just over 7 weeks now and an currently using a 510 with a clearomiser and an looking for something new in my vaping experience, I can't decide whether to in for the screwdriver or the torpedo,the screwdriver is said to be the ferrari but I watched the video and and think its a lot of fiddling about to refill it as i am now used to seringing in my juice but when i look at the torpedo there is no video about it,also there doesn't seen to be any spare parts for sale on the website ie atomisers,cartridges etc etc,how is this refilled? Does the variable voltage help much and if so as i like a good throat hit and good vapour what do i set it at? So which would you suggest i should get?

Offline cyborg

• Elite Member
Re: cant decide!
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2012, 08:40:11 PM »
Put a DCT an SD no fiddling about then.
Variable voltage helps,  what you set it at depends on the atty & flavour you are using, experimentation is the key.
YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED Smiley" border="0

Offline Tara

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2012, 08:42:37 PM »
Ok I'm no expert but here is my opinion, I went for the screwdriver after 4mths of vaping because I felt something was missing and I was told a little bit extra oompf in the volts department would do it and I can't decry that. its true; I gave my scrrewdriver with a DD to a friend who was considering quitting vaping and a C atty full of the same flavour and they went "meh" with the C and then whipped the bottle out my hand and proceeded to sit vaping with my SD. But I am a tinkerer and I get the whole VIR triangle so now I want to play with flavours and voltages and equipment so it appear I decided to buy a torpedo today, it sort of depends how much you want to put into your vape expereience?

Offline danwldr

• Dan
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2012, 08:59:48 PM »
Ok...screwdriver it will be, do i have to get some kit for the dct to fit it as they seen to be made for the 510?

Offline cyborg

• Elite Member
YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED Smiley" border="0

Unable to load the 'forum.totallywicked-eliquid.com_below' template.