Author Topic: TW Cherry 36Mg  (Read 1916 times)

Offline damulta

TW Cherry 36Mg
« on: August 22, 2009, 01:24:44 AM »
Well, I was going to move to orange this week. Yet it looks like I'm going to be moving on too TW Cherry. As soon as you open the bottle Cherry just hits your nose, and yes it's very fantastic to just smell. The Liquid is clear with a yellow tent to it, and the drops come out as normal nice big ones.

Taste wise, well you pay for what you get. You get a real Cherry sensation with this E-Liquid, and this is with someone using a 510 to test it out with. You get a wonderful throat hit with it, and I mean you get a damn good one with this Cherry 36Mg. I mouth inhale, and so I get a really sweet cherry taste when I'm about to inhale it with this Cherry 36Mg. When I exhale as normal the flavor just hits along with a perfect bold cherry taste on my tongue. If you exhale then inhale into your nose you also get a very wonderful cherry sent to enjoy also. This is going to be a great all day vape for myself, and here I was thinking the TW RedBull could not be topped!

Ton of vapor, fantastic inhale sweet cherry taste, and a perfect bold cherry after taste to sit back on!

A+

Drip tested on
Titan 510
Fresh Atomizer

Offline Bjorn Toulouse

Re: TW Cherry 36Mg
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2009, 03:37:09 AM »
Agree good juice, I only use fruit flavours in the morning and this one is pretty good. I rate it second next to TW Red bull.

Offline light487

Re: TW Cherry 36Mg
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2009, 08:53:32 AM »
I got the DV Raspberry concentrate with my order and I've added 3 drops to about 2 eye-droppers full of the TW Cherry 36mg.. it's really sweet, just how I like it :) Reminds me of a cherry flavours slurpee from 7-11  ;D Without the Raspberry, it's still a very nice vape but just a tiny bit not sweet enough for my liking... I just love sweet things is all.. lol

Unable to load the 'forum.totallywicked-eliquid.com_below' template.