Author Topic: Totally Wicked E-Liquid 510 Clearomizer Review  (Read 14005 times)

Offline Horsemen

• U.S. Army Medic 1968-1971- May We Never Forget!!!
Re: Totally Wicked E-Liquid 510 Clearomizer Review
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2011, 02:38:26 PM »
Hey BAzz, the answer to your question is no.  However you will want a needle that is 22g or smaller.  I used an 18g needle and ended up tearing the rubber seal.  And make sure, if it is not a blunt needle, that you put the bevel side of the needle against the plastic tube wall.

Even A Broken Clock Works Twice A Day!!!!

Offline ScottyOhio

« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2011, 03:20:58 PM »
Winning!
I luv vaping everywhere

Offline CraigHB

« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2011, 08:13:51 PM »
Nice review there Dereck.

You can use a regular syringe and needle on these, it's what I use, but the fatter needles can wear out the holes.  What looks nice about the refill kit is the needles are shorter which makes the syringe easier to deal with.

Offline dereck72

« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2011, 10:02:02 AM »
Thanks HillBill, Scotty, Craig!...I just saw Mr Wicked tweeted they're listing them on th UK site now...should be up soon! :)

I'm no quitter...I'm a winner :)

Offline RichJr

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Hero Member
  • 😇
    • TW Forum Rules
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2011, 10:49:32 PM »
I use 18 gauge blunt metal and it fits snug but nice. I don't even have to put it in the hole all the way. Just put it flush on the hole maybe a cm deep this way you won't tear deep.

I do everything with my iPhone. Odyssey all day baby ;D

Offline RichJr

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Hero Member
  • 😇
    • TW Forum Rules
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2011, 09:27:40 AM »
I meant 21 gauge sorry I tossed out the 18 cause it didn't fit.

Offline jonco8

« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2011, 02:37:52 PM »
Hi all just thought i should leave some feedback on the regular clearomiser and my experiences so far. My first purchase was a black titan pcc kit which i backed up with a titan compact kit as this seemed the best value at the time. I was very impressed with how these products performed but was becoming increasingly bored of the refillable cartridges and how tedious the task of cutting the filler to size and dripping in the liquid was. Then i started to get a horrible burnt taste from both my atomisers, call it a learning curve if you like but what i had actually been doing is letting the cartridges get too dry causing the wick that is underneath the bridge to burn hence the bad taste.
I thought there must be somthing better and easier than this so i started looking at videos and reviews of the clearomiser. From the reviews i saw, i was still not convinced but decided that i should make my own mind up. So i did and what can i say "WOW", These clearomisers offer everything i was looking for and no burnt taste, in fact the taste is alot more clear, they are really easy to refill, look wise probably not everybodies cup of tea but i think they look great and they fit perfectly in the pcc.
Just seen today that TW have released the XL version so might try them out in the future. Thanks TW for a great product and to anyone thinking of giving them a go, you will not regret it and for 6.99 they offer amazing value.
 :D

Offline StevieD

• Elite Hero Member
  • My friends call me Modo
« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2011, 06:53:24 PM »
Hiya jonco8, welcome to the forum. Glad you're enjoying your Titan and the boost from the clearo's.
Happy vaping.

Offline RichJr

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Hero Member
  • 😇
    • TW Forum Rules
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2011, 01:32:48 AM »
Hi all just thought i should leave some feedback on the regular clearomiser and my experiences so far. My first purchase was a black titan pcc kit which i backed up with a titan compact kit as this seemed the best value at the time. I was very impressed with how these products performed but was becoming increasingly bored of the refillable cartridges and how tedious the task of cutting the filler to size and dripping in the liquid was. Then i started to get a horrible burnt taste from both my atomisers, call it a learning curve if you like but what i had actually been doing is letting the cartridges get too dry causing the wick that is underneath the bridge to burn hence the bad taste.
I thought there must be somthing better and easier than this so i started looking at videos and reviews of the clearomiser. From the reviews i saw, i was still not convinced but decided that i should make my own mind up. So i did and what can i say "WOW", These clearomisers offer everything i was looking for and no burnt taste, in fact the taste is alot more clear, they are really easy to refill, look wise probably not everybodies cup of tea but i think they look great and they fit perfectly in the pcc.
Just seen today that TW have released the XL version so might try them out in the future. Thanks TW for a great product and to anyone thinking of giving them a go, you will not regret it and for 6.99 they offer amazing value.
 :D
If you use the higher resistance clearos (2.4-2.6) your Titan battery will last a few hairs longer (fact), along with the coil lasting longer (in theory) and the taste is not really noticeably different (IMO) kinda like the battery life but with those small batteries every vape counts. ;)

Unable to load the 'forum.totallywicked-eliquid.com_below' template.