Author Topic: 24 hours with the DCT  (Read 7106 times)

Offline Taarna

24 hours with the DCT
« on: February 07, 2012, 12:08:48 PM »
I received my new DCT yesterday at noon.  After a bit of a bungle on the first fill, I've now been vaping happily away!  I have tried several other systems (EGO T, CE2, CE3, and CE4 to name but a few)...my biggest problem with the other systems has been bad flavor and little TH.  I am now pleased to say I think I've found my bliss  ;D.  I'm hoping I can say the same after the first week...but so far I'm a new DCT convert!  Praise the vaping gods!!

Offline cyborg

• Elite Member
Re: 24 hours with the DCT
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 12:51:40 PM »
If my experience is anything to go by you will still be happy after the first week, I think they are great.
I only got them for when I am driving (plenty of liquid for a trip) but am using them most of the time now.
YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED Smiley" border="0

Offline Taarna

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 12:55:38 PM »
I agree!  I'm a very heavy vaper and I'm still on the first filled tank!  I believe I'll be very pleased.  I also like the different colors...makes it easy to change flavors.  I'm thinking of color coded flavors!  Then again I like things simple and organized.   :D

Offline eddy-r3

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2012, 12:57:34 PM »
Ill vouch that you'll still be pleased after a week, i am as well! :)

Although i find myself vaping MORE with the DCT i vaped 9ml yesterday and feel god awful today (not enough fluids) sore throat and heavy chest, but anyways! Yeah you'll still like it im sure of it lol :)

Happy vaping!  ;D

Offline Taarna

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2012, 01:06:03 PM »
Ill vouch that you'll still be pleased after a week, i am as well! :)

Although i find myself vaping MORE with the DCT i vaped 9ml yesterday and feel god awful today (not enough fluids) sore throat and heavy chest, but anyways! Yeah you'll still like it im sure of it lol :)

Happy vaping!  ;D

LOL  I'm just a girl in a vapor cloud!   ;D  but better than a smoke cloud right?  I'll have to make sure to drink more! 

Offline eddy-r3

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2012, 01:22:29 PM »
Yeah please do! Most deffinatly better than a smoke cloud :D

Water, squash, fruit juice, fizzy pop, what ever takes you fancy just drink plenty, new toy....its always more appealing to vape loads, and when you look down at your Tank and see its still 2/3rds full, its easy to keep on vapin'! lol
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 01:52:17 PM by Darth Vaper »

Offline Taarna

Re: 24 hours with the DCT...update. over a week later....
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2012, 04:37:46 PM »
 :D  I love, love love this DCT!!!  Filling is easy, I get almost a whole day of uninterupted vaping off one tank...no issues.  Good flavor, good throat hit, good vapor!  I'm sold.  I just bought several more cartos (to have on hand)...and some new tanks of different colors. (I caught a great discount from the facebook page yesterday!  SCORE  :o)   I think they are so pretty!!  And the plan is to have a different color for each flavor, that way I'll know what I'm vaping just by grabbing a color!  I actually like the metal mouthpiece, I was a bit worried about it at first, but I truly love it.  I have tried many systems and dealt with the constant dripping and cleaning of other models, but this is it for me...my search is finally over. 

Offline VicP

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2012, 08:06:27 AM »
Hi Taarna, I totally agree with you. I finally feel like I've got a trouble-free vape.

V.

Offline Taarna

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2012, 04:34:46 PM »
Hi Taarna, I totally agree with you. I finally feel like I've got a trouble-free vape.

V.

It's all I ever wanted!  And now, I'm set to go.  I've even converted a couple of friends to the DCT....one in particular was VERY skeptical, but now she's on the DCT and happy as a little lark!   :D

Offline Ace8ball

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2012, 07:55:20 PM »

Started using my first dct yesterday and love it.

Offline mtollon

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2013, 11:31:42 AM »
I agree the DCT is awesome I have been vaping the 6ml DCT on a Lava Tube and finally tasted what my juice is supposed to taste like with a killer TH. I have been vaping at 3.5v and its perfect. I am so happy with this awesome DCT thanks you TW always !!

Unable to load the 'forum.totallywicked-eliquid.com_below' template.